Just watched the highlights on LUTV and have to say I think it was one of the
best battling performances I've seen for some time.  Considering we were
playing a Boro side who could have gone clear ay the top with a win and who
have an unbeaten record at the Riverside since August.  A real battling
performance with the guys putting their bodies on the line, the defence is
looking good, 3 clean sheets in a row, Silvestri perhaps our best keeper since
Robinson?  Belusci clearing one of the line, Bamba making precise tackles in
the penalty area, Cooper back from Injury to take over from the injured
Belusci.   Ok, quite a few passes went astray and at times Boro were all over
us, BUT again it was against a Promotion favourite at their ground pushing to
go top of the table, so it was understandable and as far as I could see we
never resorted to hoof ball, when the ball was lost it was because the lads
were trying to play it out.   Possibly the most exciting feature was that when
we
  broke you could perm any 3 of 6 players to be in the box looking for the
ball.  Really looking forward to Brighton Tomorrow - cue a crap display.

Anyone who wants to borrow my login details to watch it let me know.

ttfn

Richard