All that's happened here is we've reached the next plateau on the roller
coaster of doom that is LUFC. We can start to write the script and just
insert manager/chairman's name where & when relevant.

I fail to see how a manager who was SACKED by a team that was relegated
from the same league we were in can possibly be either a better option than
the manager we have now, or better than anyone else available on the market.

Rosler is an (Italian) suit wearing manager isn't he? How does that fit in
with the head coach model?

I do hope someone is posting this at the end of the season when we've won
the league by a record number of points, and both cups, but I don't see
this guy lasting beyond the end of January.

My season ticket renewal forms were ripped up and binned on arrival - we're
having a trial seperation. we might even divorce. I'm thinking of an affair
with Armthorpe Miners welfare (the team as a concept, not all the staff &
players you understand).

Cellino OUT!

Andy C