Fellow listers,

I know it's a pain when people do this and so I apologise in advance.

In my spare time (when I'm not being an idiot or annoying my kids) I write a
bit of poetry type stuff.
Anyway I've entered this competition to perform at Nozstock festival (smallish
music one in Herefordshire).
"So f**king what" I hear you say.
Well, I had to produce a video to accompany my work and it's posted (along with
29 others) onto YouTube. I have 9 days to get as many 'thumbs up' as possible
in order to progress to the final 10.

I would really appreciate if you could take 1 1/2 minutes of your time to view
and like the video.
If you're interested the subject matter is 'free wifi at Greggs'.

https://youtu.be/T-oZLENsTGA

Cheers

Chris