Thanks to everyone for all of the 'thumbs up', I still have 10 days to collect
them before the closing date, so if you haven't liked it there is still time :oD

I suspect that the 'thumbs down' have come from Greggs IT manager, an IT
support worker and Tyrone Cockwomble (the person who put it in the suggestion
box).

Thanks again to all those that have supported what is actually a daft cause.
Sent from my iPhone