From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Gardiner
Sent: 22 June 2015 18:20
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Transfer gossip

It does seem better, doesn't it.  As for the last time there seemed to be a
really intelligent approach to transfers that would be..uhhhm, hang
on..well, I can't remember when that last was.

John Lee:

There's a clear, and seemingly, planned approach being taken to transfer
targets this close-season, as opposed to the madness when Cellino first
appeared. I'll reserve judgement on Uwe Rossler, but so far he appears to be
very professional and thorough, which is in stark contrast to the recent
past.
Maybe aiming for top third than a simple aspiration of avoiding relegation
might be justified this season? Famous last words I know, but it all seems
very business-like and planned! Not like LUFC at all!