Lots of high profile names being touted but no one actuallt being bought -
wouldn't happen to be season ticket renewal time would it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Thorpe <bstho...@hotmail.co.uk>
To: 'Michael Gardiner' <mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com>; leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org>; 'John Lee' <bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 19:02
Subject: Re: [LU] Transfer gossip

I don't see how either of you can deduce that. Maybe a better approachtogossip,
although that's what you're both replying to... But we've signedayouth
goalkeeper from cardiff and a striker from Motherwell who has playedadozen
games for the first team.It's all interesting, but I don't see
aplan.-----Original Message-----From:
leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org[mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] OnBehalf Of
Michael GardinerSent: 22June 2015 18:20To: leedsl...@gn.apc.orgSubject: Re:
[LU] TransfergossipIt does seem better, doesn't it.  As for the last time there
seemed tobe areally intelligent approach to transfers that would
be..uhhhm,hangon..well, I can't remember when that last was.John Lee:There's
aclear, and seemingly, planned approach being taken to transfertargets
thisclose-season, as opposed to the madness when Cellino firstappeared.
I'llreserve judgement on Uwe Rossler, but so far he appears to bevery
professionaland thorough, which is in stark contrast to the recentpast. Ma
 ybe aiming fortop third than a simple aspiration of avoiding relegationmight
be justifiedthis season? Famous last words I know, but it all seemsvery
business-like andplanned! Not like LUFC at all!