I find it incredible that we can play Wooton out of position ? He's not even
close to being good enough in his preferred position but somehow a Line of
Leeds managers seem to think he can do a job at right back.

We need to know why Byram is on the bench but is 2nd choice to Wooton?  I like
what Noël Whelan said in that this is a decision as equivalent of putting Lewis
Cook up front and putting him on the bench. Staggering. I don't think Byram is
a right back but he could do the job better than Wooton with one leg.