Spot on Dave.

I often (try to) give my Season Ticket away for the odd mid-week game cos
I've just lost the enthusiasm at the moment to travel to watch rubbish.
Last night after 10 minutes I wish I'd stayed on my sofa again.

A poor match contested by two poor teams.  I'm more disillusioned at the
moment than ever before.  The standard of play is shocking.  I noticed as
well that Cooper and Taylor spent most of the match arguing and bickering
with each other.  Discord in the camp?

I think Evans must have been watching the Atletico/Barca game on his
monitor cos his assessment of the game was way off - he was pleased with
our 'passion' and possession and thought we played well.  Jeez - I'd hate
to see us play poorly.  And as for Belusci - the bloke is a liability!  How
he kept his place after Saturday God only knows.  Cellino said he's worth
£3milllion?  I hope I don't see him in a Leeds shirt ever again.

If there were any plus points - I'd say I thought Wood had a decent game to
say he was up front on his own.  His running off the ball and hold up play
was very good.  I would have liked to have seen Antenucci on to partner him
tho.  Also, I like the look of Lewie Coyle - it's a shame he lost his place
although Beradi still looks pretty solid.  like Dave says, apart from
Murphy's 5 minute spell the rest of them were poor last night.

(and where Leeds are concerned I'm normally an optimist!)

Will I renew my season ticket?  (that's if Cellino is keeping them?)  Who
knows.

Ted H

.