You're obviously as frustrated as me Dave. It sounds daft but on that game I
think we're a better team than Wednesday in terms of how we play. Yes we are
toothless up front and they have Hooper and that c?!t Foriestre but they are a
collection of individuals but at this level just having something a little bit
better is enough.

Selling Byram is a travesty because you can't replace someone with his
potential for 4 million. But if we are to sell him I hope we use the money to
finally get rid of some dead wood. Murphy and Wooton are liabilities.

> On 16 Jan 2016, at 14:39, "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com> wrote:
>
> Just a typical Leeds United dayFirst half I thought we did really well
> against a team who were being built up by Sky to being Barcelona or
> something. We created and missed the only good chances that (Hoopers header
> apart) were created in a fiarly quiet first halfWe should have gone in ahead
> but it was 0 0 and we all knew we would regret not scoring when on top. Yhen
> as normal we self imploded - Silvestri (who, to be fair has been playing
> really well of late and shown decent improvement) decided to make an
> unnecessary save that gave away a corner. We faffed and arsed about as the
> ref let Foresteari have a dangerous high kick at the ball and him and another
> Wednesday player grab our shirts as they scrambled it home.Then Murphy just
> let Foresteari walk through him to get a chance on goal - Silvestri
> confidence shaken by his earlier mistake spills it and bang 0 2 with minutes
> of the second half goneThen we get a goal back - Wed player gets booked then
> commits an obvious yellow
 foul but (and remember the Sky outcry against Wooton in a similar case v
Hudds) the ref lets him off. We score from the free kick after the ref blows
for us to take it, does not blow or suggest, as the ball is in the air, that
anything is amiss, then gives the goal and then changes his mind cos their
player being subbed is not yet off the pitch (something the ref has clearly
seen) Cue goal disallowed and free kick to be retaken - nearly same result but
the player who should have been off heads it off the line !! Bizzare, amazing,
odd, strange - call it what you will but as generally happens the weird thing
goes against us !!