Fully agree.

Every team in every season has a ‎'high water mark' performance. For us that
will probably turn out to be the Derby match. There seems to have become a
tendency since that match to compare all subsequent performances to that one.
The fact is we were outstanding that day. There probably won't be another match
this season where all the various moving parts click together so well. But that
shouldn't be a cause of gnashing of teeth. We'll have another run of good form
before the season ends - timing will be everything.

Hernandez, for example, is a lovely player. But we picked him up for next to
nothing from the Middle East because his form has always ‎tended to be patchy.
If he was consistently excellent for 46 games we would never have been able to
sign him. Better then to revel in his good moments and roll with his dips.

Though we've seen very little of him so far, Pedroza strikes me as the wild
card we still have to play before now and the end of the season. A genuinely
different kind of player. I suspect Monk is working on the defensive side of
his match currently. ‎Being an optimist I also think this little spell out of
the team will have helped refresh Roofe and I think he will come back strongly
before the season is out.

In the meantime 61 points from 34 games is phenomenal stuff - if you take out
the first 6 games where Monk was still to work out his team, it's 57 points
from 28 games. ‎Promotion stuff.

‎By contrast Sheff Weds have thrown ridiculous money they don't have on
assembling that team. And they looked average and lacking pace in key
areas,with their big money attacking subs really bringing astonishingly little
variety on to the pitch. I'd take them as an opponent in the play offs every
day of the week.

We're still going up!