I think I joined in 94/95, I was a "mature" student at Uni and we were
introduced to this new fangled super highway Web thing - first thing I did
was search for Leeds Utd related stuff - discovered The List.
Still weird to think it's 20 odd years ago! Hell, the MOALM was 20 years
ago this year!

Still go to all home games and a few aways each season but my "passion" is
dwindling at the moment. If it wasn't for meeting up with my lad, and mates
for a few drinks, I'm not sure I'd bother. It's mainly habit that keeps me
going.

Here's to the next 20?!

Ted H
p.s. What happened to Trevor??!