Not going to add too much to the other match reports as I'm sure most of you
watched it on the telly.
Having suffered some miserable displays recently this was a much better
performance. The formation change worked and we look so much better with 2 up ,
although antenucci was poor - he's already given up for the season if you ask
me.
Our main problem is when we have to break down teams that sit deep so playing
against a boro team that wanted to attack helped us - there's no need to create
extra space, they leave it as they attack.

I thought the protest was excellent. Hearing on sky this morning that the club
tried to stop it - nothing like removing people's freedom of speech.
For those asking why Cellino, a few points :
We have our lowest points total at this point of the season since we returned
to the championship.
More cat a games than ever before, including game against Bolton - 16th v 24th.
The pie tax - a cynical petulant attack on the south standers for chanting time
to go.
A manager sacked on average every 10 games.
The sick six.
Hockaday.
Sacks redfearn's partner from her job at the academy and then claims not to
know who she is (Lucy Ward, ex England international).
Reduces away allocation for Leeds fans then backtracks.
Convicted fraudster and banned.
No shirt sponsor because of legal disputes - how much has that cost us?
Reportedly being sued for £5m by macron for breaking kit deal.
According to Phil hey from yep (who's seen legal docs relating to his tv deal
challenge) Cellino refused offer from sky to make boro game sat lunchtime kick
off as far back as December. Lied to fans about it blaming sky - if I was one
of those Norwegian fans that missed out on game I'd be looking for compensation.
Said he'd sell to fans and then changed his mind.
Segregation in the south stand.
That calendar .
Reported to have restructured debt, rather than paying it off - if reports are
correct we'll be paying off gfh amongst others for a long time.
Yet to buy back despite promising to do it straight away.

I have had enough - if it wasn't for the fact I've got a season ticket and have
already paid I wouldn't be going anymore. The football played has been dreadful.
We are going nowhere under this crook and the sooner he's gone the better.
As the saying goes, if you're not annoyed by what's going on you haven't been
paying attention!

Time to go massimo!

Simon