Brilliant pen save from silvestri but should have claimed ball for first hud
goal.
Thought they looked there for the taking after we scored but we didn't
capitalise and let them back in game.
Second half was awful. Wagner made some good changes and we didn't react.
I thought we gave up after second goal and last part of game was just
embarrassing. I can take us losing (just) but not going down without a fight.

Sent from my iPhone