Interesting that both Nick and Dave thought the game wasn't so good on
Saturday, I really enjoyed it - whereas I've got a recollection that the last
game I went to (Boro, nil nil) got pretty good reviews on here, but I thought
that game dire :-)  The vicissitudes of football supporting eh.

Regarding the 200 quid ST.  I'm not convinced that would lead to a full house.
Quality football, married to some success, is what gets people in.  If match
day tickets remain the same price, then perhaps a 200 quid ST would be
attractive, as you'd only have to go maybe eight times (category dependant) to
start saving money.  But I still don't think a lot of people would buy
one/return, until we start doing better.