all true - and let's not forget the staggering complacency of all
   coming into the game - basically "how many will our wonder team score
   against these plucky minnows?" - They play as a team, everyone knows
   their job - they've beaten the Netherlands to get here, scared Portugal
   and beat Austria - England had no respect.

   I was supporting Iceland.

   As for the last 5 days, Rich...where to effin start..?

     On 28 June 2016 at 10:56 {broken-address} John Lee