From: Richard Walker
Sent: Wednesday, 10 August 2016 23:37
To: davidwool...@gmail.com
Cc: nat...@sky.com; Leeds List
Subject: Re: [LU] YES 5 4 pens

Yes Dave. Managed to get a video link on my iPad from France from 80 mins.
Against poor opposition I thought we looked ok, however for their equaliser I'd
have to ask what both Philips and Mowatt were doing ? Neither tracked their man.

Antonsson's goal was spectacular and as I said against QPR, yes he missed the
best chance but he looks like a goal scorer, unlike Wood who despite taking
both his pens well just looks off the pace.

I'm pissed off with all the Monk out, Cellino out stuff, this is essentially a
new team ( yes blame Cellino for that ) but surely we have to get behind the
team. That's a good result tonight and something to take forward ( progression
from last year). I can't understand the anti- Cellino chants in the stands
tonight. Wankers IMO, get behind Monk and let's give it a go.

Philips - I've give him some stick, but he showed tonight he can play,
hopefully at Championship level.

Roofe - early days but he looks like a headless chicken to me.

Just loved winning on pens. Brilliant, I was dancing around the campsite,
upsetting the locals after 2 bottles of Saint Emilion. Fucking love Leeds I do.