Thanks Dave,  sounds like a little step forward on the long march we have
embarked on, but lots of work needs to be done on the defence, whether Jansson
is the answer we'll see but Him and Bartlett look like a better partnership
than Cooper and Bamba for sure.  How did Taylor perform?  What do you think of
Ayling?

ttfn

Richard