Poor from us. So much of our basic play is lacking. Philips was the main
culprit, his last, sloppy pass gave away possession that led to the corner for
their goal. He was awful and I think the ref did us a favour. Don't care about
his work ethic , he's not good enough ... Yet.

He isn't the only one though, I think some of our passing is piss poor, Wood,
Doukara are the incapable of passing a ball 10 yards.

Chris Wood is just awful, he is flat footed , slow and has no idea.

2-1 to Leeds unless we get another man sent off which I think is highly
probable.