Agree that when Wood came on we lost a bit of fluidity but I think that's more
down to Wood than Roofe. We can't play a high tempo, counter attacking game
with Wood up front on his own. I like our style at the moment and the speed of
our attacks and hope the lump stays on the bench.

I want Roofe to succeed - he's not a bad little player but he is definitely
struggling to make an impact.