We've only got Cooper as back up which makes me nervous as he's made of glass
and likely to make a mistake. Thought Ayling did well there yesterday but it's
a lot to ask of him to play there long term. Coyle looks superb but has had two
major injuries in his short career already and no certainty over Taylor's
future.
I'd sleep easier with another recognised centre back in the squad!

Simon

Sent from my iPhone