Simon wrote:

For me the most telling thing is the change is mood amongst the fans - I'm
walking into the ground expecting to see us win rather than hoping we won't
be too bad, and it's not just me. People are walking in with a smile on
their faces and walking out genuinely excited by what they've seen.

Bang on Simon. There's a massive change in the mood of the fans. I'm loving
it for the first time in years.
Other than the win over scum, the promotion match against Bristol and a few
other games under Grayson we haven't had much to enjoy in the last 12 years
have we!

Ted