I think you're reading too much into this and forgetting that he's the Head
Coach and not the Manager.

Just as he's been clear that he's given the club a shopping list, he would have
provided his input on who was surplus to requirements.

As he has said, he/we can only assume targets identified are 100% as anything
else would be weakening the squad.

Let's have this conversation again on February 1st.

In http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/topic/niccolo-barattieri-di-san-pietro/ we trust?

Sent from my iPad