As much as anything he seems irritated by the timing. We've sold Mowatt just
before a match he would undoubtedly have started (at Sutton) but without having
bought any replacement cover. That clearly negatively affects the squad
rotation Monk can do today with a view to Weds match at Blackburn. Ideally
today you would rest both Hernandez and Roofe.

Given Mowatt didn't feature for Barnsley yesterday that seems odd and will have
seemed odd to the Head Coach.