For me that was just a bloody awful first half.

We can't pass the fooking ball. Hernandes has put in the worst 45 mins
performance of any Leeds player in any game this season. And that includes
Grimes at QPR opening day.

O'Kane has put one sliding tackle in.

Bridcutt just keeps giving the ball away.

Doukara is awful.

Even Jansson has been pretty shit.

Chris Wood is our best player - says it all. He didn't mean that goal.

Dallas - have you seen a more average player.

Just fucking terrible.

And we're winning !!?.