And big empty spaces in the stands. Surprising?
    On Saturday, November 25, 2017, 8:27:07 AM EST, {broken-address} Richard
Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org> wrote:

 well that was better than your usual 45 mins at Oakwell.
Been impressed with Saiz, Ekuban and Allioski
Disappointed with O'Kane and Hernandez. As usual Hernandez has had loads of the
ball but has given it away on just about every occasion. O'kane also has given
the ball away in key areas and in general looks a bit timid. Philips doing bits
and pieces.
Barnsley are really poor and even Hammill who when I saw his name on the team
sheet I just knew what was going to happen - happily it hasn't yet.
How that Barnsley player wasn't sent off for his rugby tackle is unbelievable
but I don't like all the card waving from the Leeds bench. Smells of
desperation.
Let's hope Ekuban can bag one and we can go on for a few more.
MOT !

      From: {broken-address} Richard Walker
<richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org>
 To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Saturday, 25 November 2017, 12:12
 Subject: [LU] Team

Messing about with the keeper - bringing back Wieldwald is a brave decision.
All I've seen is a keeper who cannot come for crosses and does not command his
box. In a Yorkshire derby I think this could be a massive mistake.
Ekuban for Roofe makes sense.
O'Kane and Philips - limited.

FLAME WARS 'R US

FLAME WARS 'R US