OK........these 3 things are seemingly insane, but I suppose they could be
explained away:
1. The population of Britain has been transmogrified into lemmings, and we
are all merrily tearing towards the cliff-edge of leaving the EU.
2. The population of the USA has proven itself to be even more stupid than
the world thought they were.
3. Men all over the world have suddenly been consumed by the
misapprehension that growing a ridiculous beard and then shaving the sides
and back of their head makes them look cool, whereas in fact it just makes
them look like complete tossers.

But how do you explain this:
Leeds are sitting comfortably in 4th place (and the teams at # 2 and #3 are
playing each other today)
We are on a run of 10 pts from the last 12
We've just won 3-1 away from home
That win included a (possibly) brilliant finish from our CF (who is the
league's top scorer)..........a superbly-worked team goal.......and a
cracking first ever LUFC goal from an exciting young Spanish winger.
Yet I cannot overcome a feeling of worry and dissatisfaction!

How can everything seem so great, and yet we seem incapable of stringing
more than 2 passes together?
How can watching us win 3-1 away be such an uncomfortable and (largely)
joyless experience?
Has football suddenly been infected by Trumpism, in that, just as the more
repugnant and offensive Trump becomes, the more he seems to be popular, so
the worse Leeds seem to playe, the better become our results?

I suppose the bottom line, as I've said on here before, is that Monk seems
to have transformed us from a team that sometimes played some really nice
stuff but usually lost, into a team that nearly always plays awfully but
usually somehow manages to win.

And that after 50 years of watching, it looks like I know nothing about how
football works (or politics, or men's hair fashions, for that matter!)