We haven't come close to performing like we did against Derby,
fluent,confident, moving through midfield in triangles quick feet quick
passing, accurate passing. Since then I don't know what it is but just simple
passing seems to be too hard we are bumbling along and scraping through games.
the joy and optimism post derby has waned and shrivelled like an old apple
john. Ha.

Best regards,Scott.