Two observations to the factors behind our collapse:

1. We needed real strengthening in the January transfer window and didn't get
it. Petdraza and Barrow have really not made much of a difference. We needed a
striker to cover for Wood and a center-half to cover for Wood and Bartley.
(Cooper is useless - worth a goal to the opposition every game, I reckon.)

2. Our form has slumped since whatever happened behind the scenes caused Monk
to drop Jansson. We've gained seven points from the seven games since, compared
with 11 from the seven prior.

Absolutely essential that the owners pull out all the stops now to (a) keep
Monk and as much of the spine of the team (Green, Pontus, Bartley [who's just a
loan player] and Wood), and (b) strengthen early in the transfer window, so
that Monk doesn't have to spend the first month of the season bedding the new
players in and figuring out his best formation.

Cheers!

Sean