Sickening defeat and listening on Radio Leeds despite a lot of possession their
keeper has not had to make a save in 95 minutes of football and that is
disappointing for a team supposedly pushing for promotion against Burton
fucking Albion.
Overall, I think it's been a better season but I think there has been more bad
performances that good ones and I think some of the team are way short of a
play off team and I think our attitude and a much improved defence has pulled
us through. Can Monk build on this ? Not sure because he has been one
dimensional in his play and the one up front is not a tactic that should be
played ever week especially with a team selection like today. Chris Wood needs
good service and with Roofe and Doukara , who for me are nowhere near what you
would call wingers or providers we never had a fooking chance. It's that
obvious to me. Roofe is not good enough, he should go back to bagging goals
against Aldershot and Doukara whilst has more to offer cannot be asked to play
as a bloody left winger.  As for Wood, well yes for him he's had a good season
but I think his lack of pace and movement and ability to make things happen
will always limit us going forward.
So barring a miracle it's on to next season and the season ticket holders get
some brass back. How about that ? Any owner in history done that ? What a bloke
! Coupled with the freeze on season ticket sales I don't think any fan can
complain they are not getting a good deal from the club. Although I expect the
'Cellino Out' brigade to find their voices again in the last week's of the
season and pre-season. Where have they been ? They have been very quiet
recently. Wankers.