Mike Benjamin said:-
I met Graham. He is a great guy. He knew John Charles personally. He went out
of his way to meet up with my brother and I. Seriously, if we are Leeds
supporters and not a bunch of wannabes, lets welcome him back. I know I do.
This guy is football through and through and Lees United more so.
Michael
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Mike, my friend, this is not the list I knew years ago. You mentioned
wannabees, you got that spot on. Some of these guys talk as if they are
professional football people and spout off as if they really know about
football, footballers and running a football club….. Some are criticising a guy
who has just joined the club and they are saying he is doing wrong already.
Criticising young players whom the club are giving contracts to. Please Mike
don’t spend your time telling these people about me I really don’t want them to
know about me...I made a mistake coming back to the list.  You, Betty, Naeffy,
Pete Castlehouse and one or two other good friends, who are still here, was the
reason I did come back and see what was going on.
It was a mistake. Iv’e had enough already.
Cheers and Beers
Graham\098/