I am almost 100% in agreement with Rich. I too did not see the M/wall
match, but last night...........well, yeah we didn't have the ball much,
but remember it was our reserves vs 7th in the Prem (mostly reserves) so I
thought we competed well.

One thing I disagree with almost everybody is on Sacko's goal.........I'm
sure all Leeds fans like me were thinking "oh gawd where's this going?"
when he was bearing down on goal, but I thought it was a deliberate and
superb finish through the keeper's legs.

One other thing..........I was hugely impressed with Shaughnessy. Not only
does he look superbly calm and solid, and seem to read the play very well,
but I think he's shown great character after his disastrous first minute in
a Leeds shirt. He's probably saved us the 9 million quid I think Swansea
were asking for Bartleby.