Lasogga - a big man who plays like a fairy ;-) Absolutely spot on. Given how
frustrated he must have been you’d think he’d try and knack a defender or two,
but he falls over way too easily and APPEARS to not give a sh*t.

I’m a big fan of playing your best players in their best positions - build the
team around Saiz and stop f*cking around, get 2 up front, and get on the phone
to George Graham for some advice. This manager may well have something, but if
he doesn’t learn quickly, he’ll be gone.

Really pissed me off last night.

Sent from my iPad