From: Leedslist [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On Behalf Of
nat...@sky.com
Sent: 28 October 2017 19:27
To: {broken-address} <seanscr...@aol.com-is-broken.gn.apc.org>;
richleed...@yahoo.co.uk; leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Sheff Utd

That first paragraph is spot on - good to see the club playing  part in the
community etc but what happens on the pitch has got to be the first and main
priority - all the rest is just trimmings I feel for the lad and his parents (I
lost my 6 year old neice a year ago after a long and painful illness) and it is
good that the club and players are helping them BUT not when it may be to the
detriment of what happens where it counts as far as LUFC goes DavePS great to
see the u17s join the u20s as WORLD CHAMPIONS  - lets hope the Premier League
teams do not ruin these lads careers by insisting on buying foreign players
rather than giving the youngsters a chance. Great comeback from 2 down. Who
knows, maybe , just maybe we will have a first team in Qatar or wherever that
can genuinely compete