Lost 1 0 at Burnley - when I say 'robbed' it was that we were so much the
better team - they had one shot on target all game - an absolute screamer from
outside the box with 5 or so minutes to go , the only time in the second half
apart from the first 5 minutes that they came in our half
We were very much on top with all the play and some of it very good - theĀ
number 7 Kamwa and Kun Temenuzov (sp) both looked decent, Clark the new lad we
have just signed was OK but nothing special on this showing (not on same level
as Milner and Lennon all those years ago)

They looked better than the u23s who lost at Sheff Wed ( 2 1) giving away two
pens (one saved one scored) and we got a pen too - none of whom are threatening
to get into the first team - not sure why 19yr old Grot not getting a run out
for them?