Cook is doing pretty well for Bournemouth so could replace Milner and of course
there is Becchio !!
Matt

      From: {broken-address} <seanscr...@aol.com-is-broken.gn.apc.org>
 To: rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk; simon_mcna...@sky.com;
leedslist@gn.apc.org
Cc: richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org
 Sent: Tuesday, 6 February 2018, 23:24
 Subject: Re: [LU] Interesting read

Good list  But it seems like including Milner is cheating, since he also played
in the Premier League for us.. (All the rest are folks who played for us in the
lower divisions.) Perhaps if you want a real centre-half in that position, you
could use Kilgallon, who played for Sunderland in the Premier League.

Cheers!

Sean