I’d love Milner back at Leeds.
Saw this vid on Twitter the other day :
https://twitter.com/_leeds_united_/status/959432933126877184
I remember the game and seeing him score that goal at 16.
I always think of him as local to me - he’s from Horsforth and I grew up in
Adel. I used to drink in Horsforth from time to time .
He always strikes me as the ultimate professional - I’m sure I read somewhere
that when at Leeds he was always the last to leave training.
He’s Leeds and he knows he is!

Sent from my iPhone