Pennington dreadful and Pablo had a nightmare, Saiz looked decent when he came
on - most of the team just below average (points off Phillips for crap hair cut)
Only positives were the 3 young lads - BPF was excellent and deserves a clean
sheet before the end of the seasonPearce looked much better than on his debut -
start him in all 3 games , he looks a playerO'Connor - did well and again
should stay in for the 3 games , not sure if he is good enough but 3 more games
will give us a clue
Lucky to only lose 1-0 and we never had a shot on targetFact that we are
happy-ish to keep it to one nil sums it all up