To have 8 , yes 8 first team squad players out (cooper, Bamford, Douglas,
Dallas, Roberts , Pearce, Brown and Berardi) another teenager making his debut
(Davies) 2 down at half time and yet we go on to win 3-2 just unbelievable -
Bielsa really is a footballing geniusPontus man of match, but heroes all round
and what a great finish by Roofe to win itClarke will be a superstar. Never say
die and really go for it - great to watch as wellNot even going to mention the
2 penalties we should have had !
Merry Christmas to all
    On Sunday, 23 December 2018, 14:25:58 GMT, Richard Walker via Leedslist