I should imagine that PH understands who make the decisions and what they want.
And he will make his choices accordingly.The cooperate line is consistent. To
bring along the juniors at their pace. Meanwhile, test who of the seniors
stays. Then decide who to buy.
If I am correct, the last game will be more a last chance than a test bed.
Raz has shown his methods and stick to his guns. Public opinion doesn't sway
him.
Let's see

Dr  Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist.

SKYPE: BEDENOGA
PHONE: +972-505-317772
BLOG: Times Of Israel ||Quora ||Jerusalem Post
AMAZON AUTHORS PAGE;
myRay: Online CBT