Just watching alioski's goal again and we made 11 passes in the move - real
football

      From: "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com>
 To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Sunday, 26 August 2018, 10:19
 Subject: Re: [LU] Norwich

I think (from online feed) that Phillips was immense yesterday - and fair play
to him, many players would have sulked being taken off after 25minutes but he
went the right way and put in a great performance.
Alioski after being subbed at half time also got his act together and played as
well as we have seen, a good header for Klitch goal, a goal himself and another
shot that the keeper saved well.
This really looks as if the players are buying into MBs philosophy and
believing in him
We have all worried that we would be weak defensively - especially with only 2
recognised centre backs and one of these the much maligned Cooper (or " League
One Liam" as my lad calls him) yet in 5 games we have not conceded from open
play in 4 of them (penalty by Stoke, direct free kick by Derby) . In the other
game (Swansea) we did let in two goals but that was when we had no 'proper'
centre backs in the team but had a makeshift back two of Berardi* and Ayling,
So far , so good, and long may it continue, we have a team giving 100% and a
style of play that is great to watch

dave*Berardi may be able to be called a centre back if he continues in the same
vein and continues at CB