Reality? We are top of the fucking league.  We have a manager who in 2 months
has done more than the other god knows how many over the last 15 years.

Sent from my mobile

________________________________
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of {broken-address}
Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 5:11:20 PM
To: Leeds List; nat...@sky.com
Subject: Re: [LU] Millwall

Dave, we have to be real here, this was no masterstoke. Those last 5 minutes
were embarassing. we didn't know how to cope and we didn't know what we were
doing. Also, there's talk we are the fittest team in the league. No way, we
were fucked.
    On Saturday, 15 September 2018, 17:02:13 BST, nat...@sky.com