From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Robert Heath
<heathpalai...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 1:01:59 PM
To: arm...@yahoo.com
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Fixture list unkind

It wasn't as bad as 4-1 sounds. We were the better team for large portions
of the game, and we did play some superb football at times. Seems to me
that teams still get wound up to play Leeds. WB had a team full of
Premiership players, and at times their front lads played like it. Bloody
Brentford & Forest also looked like great teams when they played us. But
why don't these teams hammer everyone else?

I think the first goal was crucial, and so that 30 secs when we didn't get
a pen and they broke down to score decided the match. After that, we left
ourselves open looking to get back in it and suffered from their quality up
front. The penalty incident...........well, it didn't look like a foul
really, but no more did the incidents for the two pens that were given
against us this season. What a surprise it was that the ref didn't give it,
though, eh?!

I agree that Dallas lacked the quality in his delivery in the front third,
but I don't know why people are knocking Phillips. I thought he played very
well.