I wonder how many would be complaining if Alioski had won a penalty and we had
gone on to win 1-0....
    On Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 6:23:54 AM EST, John Lee via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

 Good result, but plenty of food for thought. Yes, Saiz and Clarke gave us far
more creativity, but we seemed to lose our shape more often with their
introduction, with the result that a pretty average team could easily have
nicked points from us.

Alioski - like others, I think he’s lightweight, a cheat and often under
produces, BUT the way the ball pings about on the left with him, Douglas etc is
impressive. Of course if Alioski gets to deliver the final ball it’s usually
over hit or a crap grubber. His dive was really pathetic.

Baker - I didn’t really see him do anything of note, but we did lose our shape
once he wasn’t there, so maybe he was of more use than it first appears?

BPF - one of the best penalty saves I’ve seen - he had a very solid game, and
saved 2 points, as I doubt we’d have scored again if the penalty had gone in.

Up front we were unlucky not to nick a second, but imagine if we had a Jamie
Vardy up there - we need some quality up front desperately. The Sky commentator
was wittering on about how Roofe knew he could make it at Championship level -
well that in itself is contentious, but he’s peaked and unless Bamford is a
revelation we need to address this in January.

Crowd noise - seemed like Highbury at times on tv - maybe Sky turned the volume
down. It seemed louder late on though.

Sent from my iPad