I just think u are all being very harsh on BPF.  Of course a lot of goals are
"his fault", he's the keeper, most of missed goals are Roofe's fault.

You can place the blame for conceding goal anywhere it suits you, on Satdi, 3
of them were Forshaw's fault, 2 were CB's not doing their job, at least 1 due
to a misplaced pass from Pablo and 1 due to Roofe not scoring a couple of
minutes before their 4th.

We are top, 2nd least number of goals conceded and he's hardly had a 1st choice
defence in front of him and we had a long run of clean sheets beforehand.
Bielsa has a plan and it's got us this far in 6 months, can u guarantee another
keeper bought in would fit in the team and it's style (which begins with the
Keeper)  as for getting Heaton or a premiership 3rd choice keeper, makes me
laugh, they are 3rd choice from a reason and even those would be on wages way
above even our highest paid player (Pablo?).  There were calls for Heaton to be
got, but he let 6 in against our u23's - or was that their defences fault. Oh,
I see Hart has been dropped, now he's never made any mistakes has he LOL

MB says he was planning to swap Blackman in before he got injured, so if he
still sees it as an issue I trust he'll sort it, if not it's been a fantastic
ride so far.  I'm not actually desperate to get in the premiership, I don't
think there is anyway we can compete for the top 10 without much bigger bucks
that AR can afford and I'm really enjoying winning so many games.

I was at the bridge with 9 men and it was possibly one of the most rewarding
games I've ever seen, but those only ever come about every decade, I'm more
than happy with the 2.5 comebacks in the last 4 games.

Have any of you actually enjoyed a season half as much since the 15pt deduction
season?  After the V average purchases in summer,  did any of you expect us to
be top at xmas

ttfn

Richard