By my measures? Not sure what you mean. I would say the low number of goals
conceded and clean sheets is more to do with the players in front of him not
allowing the opposition many shots at goal and the fact we tend to dominate
possession.
My issue with him is as basic as I think he is poor positionally, has been
beaten from range too often and is looking shakier by the week. If it wasn’t
for Blackman ‘s injury he would’ve already been dropped. His penalty save
against Reading was brilliant but doesn’t make up for the mistakes.
As I said yesterday, the last 13 shots on goal against us has led to 10 goals.
That can’t be right.
This is the link to the goals we’ve let in :
https://twitter.com/leedsmetv/status/1080174563042963456?s=21