Always expected Norwich and Sheff U to win today given the oppo - did have a
slight hope that Villa may have got a draw - BUT makes no real difference to us
- our fate is still 100% in our own hands and with Sheff U and WBA to come to
ER even more so
We just need to start scoring a higher percentage of the chances we make (my
hopes for Roberts being the 'man' did take a bit of a nose dive after his 4 or
5 chances for u23s yesterday, all of which he blasted over the bar (having said
that better in u23s than for the first team)
Dave
    On Saturday, 16 February 2019, 16:04:19 GMT, Robert Heath