Blooming heck - I may not be known for my outbursts of positivity, but you
miserable buggers are doing my head in! OK, so all 3 ‘serious’ promotion
challengers had good results yesterday, but with 10 days rest/training I fully
expect a renewed thrust over the next few games, and with that another stint in
the top spot.

Not losing against Norwich will be a must though - do that and things will be
sweet. I don’t rate Sheff Utd - nor that goalhanger either. If we can’t finish
above them it’s a poor show indeed!

Hopefully Marcello’s got a few miles into his legs this weekend, chilled out
and is ready to go again. One thing about Bielsa does make me wonder though -
how can he stay so still squatting down on his haunches for so long? My knees
creak just watching him. Good balance too! He’s a one off for sure!