Couldn’t agree more with you Nick, everyone in the ground is a manager, that
along with everyone in the pub and them in their own front room, never gonna
change that.
We are all fans that care about the club and deep down want to put it right,
reality is that we have one of the best managers in the world and bottom line
is he knows better than us. Everyone has got valid points, I’m aware of that,
but this season has been mostly a joy to be a Leeds fan, on and off the field,
I just hope that MB and Radz will stay on and see the job through.
Always ups and and downs!

Keep the faith
MOT