To the doom & gloom merchants: I always think that too many people pay far
too much attention to the final score of a match before deciding whether a
team has played well or badly. It is one of the beauties or maddening
things about football that individual results frequently fail to reflect
performances. I know it is a classic fool's error to draw conclusions about
a match from only seeing the highlights, but...........I have only seen the
highlights of the QPR match, and I saw us slice through their defence with
a brilliant move right from back to front which ended with Dallas and then
Bamford being denied by their keeper..........if one of them had gone in,
and if their lad's fancy flick had not come off, things would not be
looking so grim.

So anyway, I am predicting a bounce back 2-0 win tonight.

I'm hoping that Casilla can keep his first clean sheet, and that the
mercurial Robson-Kanu plays like the donkey he looks most days and not the
unplayable striker he occasionally morphs into (as he did in our away game)!