#ALAW

ttfn

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> On Behalf Of Ian Murray
Sent: 01 March 2019 23:03
To: Joe Skinner <jacksonpollocks...@hotmail.com>; bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org; David Smail <dsm...@dsmail.plus.com>
Subject: Re: [LU] LU WBA Tonight

Shame on all the doom merchants!

From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of John Lee via
Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2019 2:30:10 AM
To: Joe Skinner
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org; David Smail

I predict that I will be very angry, because once again the wankers at Sky have
put the Whites and the Rhinos on at the same time, presumably in an attempt to
‘co-erce’ Leeds folk to buy some expensive subscription package!

As for the football, just win, any way, any how. Lose, and effectively there’ll
be 4 teams right in the automatic promotion places.

Sent from my iPad